Monday, January 31, 2011

things that make me go hmm...



+ our upcoming trip to the great wolf lodge.
+ sorren counting!
- carpal tunnel. fuck you.
+ new puppy.
+ her name. berkeley!
- blue valentine. what a suckfest that was.
+ my cunning starbucks thermoses that make drinking coffee at 9pm acceptable.
+ tinker toy creations.
+ sarcasm.
+ freshly painted toenails.
- needing to be waxed.
- arguing with a three year old. and losing.
+ sleeping in, and my squishy pillow that makes it possible.
- sticky lip balm.
+ lusting over oldnavy.com.
- pipe cleaners. frillz.
+ working out.
- the frequency in which i drop my phone. i do not know how it has lasted me a whole year.
- shaving my legs.
+ hugs from sorren, followed by him telling me he yubs me.
- getting out of the shower.
+ peanut butter snickers.
+ my jerk.
+ cleaning, and all the fresh smells that go along with it.
- separation anxiety. it sucks, yo.
- going up a bra size. seriously?
+ odwalla bars!
+ sorren running up to me after he dumped all of his toys on the floor, panting and exclaiming, "i'm too busy!"
- sorren running up to me after he dumped all of his toys on the floor, panting and exclaiming, "i'm too busy!"
+ target.
+ lips that are soft.
- toys on the floor. TOYS ON THE FLOOR.
+ straight hair.
+ my necklace holder.
- taking the garbage and recycling out.
+ awkward moments.
+ long bangs.
- broken vacuum cleaners.
- the fact that i haven't cracked open a single book this year.
+ being excited to read room.

1 comment:

  1. I need to be waxed too.

    Room is fantastic. I highly reccommend it!

    Love,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete